Friday, December 26, 2008

What A Great Christmas :)

We had a great Christmas this year...the girls get soooo excited for the big day...Codi claimed she was going to stay up all night and Carli said she was gonna get up at 4am...well..we had to wake them both up at 5:30 :) The girls were so excited to open their gifts and were very appreciative :) One of the funny presents was a HUGE box for Codi...she has been bugging me to shave her legs for the first time so I wrapped a razor in a huge box...her expression was so funny!! I got Craig his perfect push-ups...he has been getting great use of them...all over the house!!!

Cousins on Christmas Eve


Christmas Eve Pictures :





Christmas Day!!


Carli and I playing rock band..(I stink at the drums :)

4 comments:

Bill and Paige said...

I wanna come play rock band!!

I like that you wrapped a razor in a large box...too funny:)

Let me know how Craig likes the pushup thingy. I was thinking of getting them for Bill.

kkp1220 said...

What great pictures;-)

Sandy said...

Those are great pictures!! Love the one of you guys playing rock band!! Too funny about the razor!!! :)

Elizabeth said...

Looks like you are having a wonderful Christmas Break! Merry Christmas!