Tuesday, December 23, 2008

On Christmas Break!!!

All four of us have began a 2 week Christmas Break...Craig took the entire 2 weeks off also!! The first three days of the break I spent with the Centennial volleyball team at Disneyland to Celebrate the State Championship!! The trip went without a flaw...perfect weather...great group of kids...and not as crowded as I expected :)

The girls stayed home with my mom and went with their cousins to a Broadway showing of the Christmas Carol. Craig enjoyed some "boy time" riding rangers in the rain and snow. Doing the final touches on getting everything ready for Christmas...We do Christmas eve at Craig's parents(my parents and sister's family goes there too) and Christmas day at our house (with both sides). We are lucky enough that both my side and Craig's side will all be together for both Christmas Eve and Christmas Day...most people don't have that luxury!!! Here are some pics from our first weekend of the break :)

My mom and the Grandkids at the Christmas Program


The whole Centennial group entering Disneyland :)


Carly and I in front of the Castle...it is so beautiful at night :)


Boy time!!


3 comments:

kkp1220 said...

What a good way to start!!

Did you ever think you would wishing we could go on a "couples ride" soon!!

Next winter;-)

Sandy said...

Looks like you guys have had lots of fun so far!! You've been busy!! Hope you guys have a great Christmas with everyone!!! :)

Bill and Paige said...

Off to a great start! I hope you guys have a wonderful vaction!

I love that you guys were matching at Dland!!