Monday, December 8, 2008

He Got Me!!

I knew that Craig and I were doing something for my birthday this weekend...I just didn't know what. When I got home from school on Friday...Craig had a nice car in the garage...I did freak for a few seconds hoping that he didn't buy it...once I saw what rims were on it, I know he wouldn't buy those (sad that I know his wheel taste)...We packed a suitcase (still didn't know what I was packing for)...and began driving north..finally he let me know that we were meeting some close friends at their cabin in Sedona...I was excited...wanted to see this place for a while and really wanted to see their new baby :) We did a great dinner Friday night...went to breakfast Saturday morning and headed down by the creek that runs behind the cabin...I turned around and 16 of the most important people to me were all standing there :) I am sure I looked like a confused idiot!!! It was a great day hanging out with everyone...we drank lots of everything!! We had a great dinner that night with more wine...We had a nice breakfast the next morning and took our time heading out of that beautiful town!! Thank you Craig...It was perfect!!! Thanks to all my close family and friends that made the drive up there and to the Viterbos for giving up there place!! I still have a few more days before "the" birthday gets here...I think I am okay with it now...It is just a number :)

All the Girls


All the Guys on the Creek (they were all out there playing like little boys...bobble and Chris were wet caualties)

Marci and I


Craig and I (the guys were troopers with all the photo ops)



The view outside our hotel window...


Thanks again Craig...I love you!!! (by the way...all my pics are taken with my new camera that Craig and the girls got me) :)

7 comments:

kkp1220 said...

Happy Birthday!!
It was so nice to be able to get away with good friends;-)

Bill and Paige said...

You are one lucky girl! Craig is such a wonderful guy!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! You don't look a day over 21:) Hope you have a great bday week!!

xoxo

Tami said...

Looks like you all had a good time... sorry again we couldn't be there :(

Sandy said...

Happy Birthday Cari!! It looks like you guys had a fabulous time, what a wonderful surprise!! You have a really great husband to do that for you ;) Hope you are enjoying your new camera!

Elizabeth said...

Looks like an incredible weekend! Such a sweetie, that Craig!

Happy Birthday to you... glad you had a wonderful time.

BTW, LOVE the new camera. Great pics!

caxline said...

sounds like an awesome way to spend your birthday!

late4game said...

Happy Birthday, Cari. Sorry I couldn't make it! Oh...I wasn't invited. JK Looks like you had a great time and your husband got lots of points. Good job, Craig.