Tuesday, September 23, 2008

"Me" Day!!

I decided that it was definitely worth the effort to play hookie from school :) Usually our substitutes are ancient retired folks that barely have a pulse...the PE kids walk all over them :(...We have found a sub now that Played softball for University of Kansas and she is young (I know...can't compare to our all-time greatest sub from Michigan)..so I took today off :) :) :) I made the girls pancakes for breakfast, went to the gym, shopped a bit with success, got a facial, met Craig for lunch....all before 1:00!!!! I'm gonna buy some lottery tickets...I could totally get used to this :)...granted I do have to go to school at 3:30 for a volleyball match...but this coach is going to be very relaxed!!!

2 comments:

Bill and Paige said...

Yeah, glad you played hookie:) You need to convince Kelsey to get back out there and sub:)

Yes, I had to "update" my jersery. I still like him, but I just couldn't do it. Trust me...I was very upset since I just got it and was so excited to wear it to the game before he retired/unretired!!

CrazyRossHouse said...

can't wait to see the goods from the shopping trip;-) I'm sure Craig was happy bout that