Sunday, September 14, 2008

...I don't wanna work :)

This is the best time of year :)...to take a month vacation!! The evenings and mornings are beautiful out...October baseball is getting closer...there have been some eventful good College games already...I would love to just park myself here on the patio for the next 4-6 weeks...watch it all~~read some good vampire books~~~someone will cook my families' meals... :) Well...it was a fun thought...I will settle for an afternoon on the couch/patio :) Another busy week gone by :) Seems like everyone around us is picking up some cold bug...hopefully we will all stay healthy (especially Craig...it's never fun when he ends up getting it~~~men just aren't good sick people...) ps..Codi continues to have to be pushed in the eating category...uggg..the other day she put all of her noodles in her napkin to "wash off"...there was a tiny hint of sauce on them...she ate squeeky clean noodles :)



3 comments:

Bill and Paige said...

I love this time of year too! Hopefully you don't get sick, especially Craig...boys aren't good patients!! Codi is so funny with her eating habits! How did she get so bad?

CrazyRossHouse said...

You forgot to mention that Kelsey, JJ and the destroyers will be home soon:)

courtney

kkp1220 said...

still a little hpt for me;-)