Sunday, September 21, 2008

Don't Blink!! :)

It seemed like just seconds ago...it was Thursday and I was so happy that it was about to be Friday!! Now it is Sunday afternoon and I still haven't done all of my 'chores'. There is good reason for that :) Carli's volleyball team was in an elementary tournament Friday night and all day Saturday. Friday night worked out well for me because I hosted it at the school I teach and coach at :) Only bummer was that I had to stay until everyone was gone and even dump all 8 gargages that were full of...trash:)...that is where Craig came in...always good to have him there at the end for the 'clean' up part:) Carli's team seemed pretty bi-polar...one minute they looked really good...the next minute...looked like physically challenged kids~~as to be expected from hormonal 12/13 year olds :) Once again...more lessons about psycho parents...of course their kid is the best and of course their kids should be playing more...after many of the teams were knocked out of the tournament...the parents were more visibly upset than the players were!!...the kids just wanted to check their cell phones (not mine of course--gotta have one to check :)...We were proud of Carli..she played great defense all weekend...if you know anything about volleyball and have seen the player with the opposite color jersey...they are basically a defensive player...she also wanted to make sure her favorite baseball player noticed what her jersey number is :)(their countdown to the Putz twins returning is 3 days!!) To top off the Friday/Saturday tournament...I had to attend a vb clinic today to be certified to coach my boys' club team (15 years of coaching doesn't count)...so uggg ...I would love to play hookie tomorrow!!! Sometimes the effort of making sub plans isn't worth it.

1 comment:

kkp1220 said...

any luck at the mall???