Monday, October 13, 2008

Whose child is this??? :)

Today was such a needed day off ;) We had a great day...started at the Putz' house this morning where Craig and JJ took all the kids for a ride on the ranger...Kelsey and I went for a walk---it was so beautiful out. As we were walking, I mentioned how it would be neat to find a little mountain to climb...Kelsey informed me that since she wears her "fit" shoes (I forgot what they are called)...she feels like she is already climbing mountains. :)...My Nikes just don't do that for me!! :) After we got home, the girls and I decided to go to the mall...Of course Carli was crazy excited...I don't mind shopping but Carli lives for it!!!!!!!...Codi never wants to go shopping with us...we convinced her that we would get Dairy Queen and even look at new Webkinz for her :) She joined us...We had lots of fun and covered a lot of ground at the mall. After the mall...the girls joined one of their friends at a park to play sand volleyball for a bit...It was a great day... Back to the grind...gotta get Codi all packed for Outdoor Ed. which she leaves for on Wednesday.


Carli with her evidence of success at the mall...kinda sad...we bought jeans from the junior section for her today :( She has officially outgrown Justice clothes :(.

6 comments:

Tami said...

Its sad when they get to JR's... no more little girl :( Well Cody will be in little girls a while longer...although today I noticed she has long legs.

Bill and Paige said...

She is starting to look so much like you!

Kelsey and her shoes...what are we going to do with her? Be careful with Carli...I think kelsey may be starting to rub off on her with shopping!!

Sandy said...

What a fun day!! I can't believe how grown up Carli looks in that picture!! Hope she has fun at Outdoor Ed!! I love that you bribed Cody with DQ, you could get me to do anything for a butterfinger blizzard!!! lol :)

kkp1220 said...

can i go shopping with you??

why didn't you tell me, I would have come with

cari said...

Kelsey..not sure you would enjoy Carli's shopping style...she is extremely picky...I already have 2 things of hers to take back...wait a minute...maybe it is your shopping style :) xoxo...gossip girl!! :)

caxline said...

kelsey's shoes are MBT..."the anti shoe"