Tuesday, October 7, 2008

I apologize :)

I must offically apologize to Craig...I think I hurt his feelings with the OCD post :) His tidy quality has saved us many times...besides~~his strengths are my weaknesses and vice versa~~ :) They made it back safely from their ride. My boys got 2nd in the tournament....we relaxed on Sunday which was so nice!!!


At my boys' tournament...Carli and Codi were hitting the volleyball around constantly...they were sooooo sweaty!!

On Sunday when Kelsey and the girls came over...Carli and Codi got the twins doing the Wii...it was so cute!!


The girls are all jogging to the Wii :)

2 comments:

kkp1220 said...

such a good picture of all the girls running. thanks for having me loaf around;-)

Sandy said...

That picture of all of the girls running is so cute!! I love the Wii fit, I wish we had it!! What are you guys up to this weekend?! :) More volleyball?? I want to ring Austin to one of your games!!!