Friday, May 29, 2009

How are they the same gene pool???

There are so many times that I just don't understand how both Carli and Codi are from the same gene pool!! There were a few times this week that I thought to myself...what the poop????? On Thursday I had to take Codi in to the dermatologist to look at a mole on her back that looked suspicious...Codi was nervous thinking about them probably going to have to take it off...well we had to take Carli with us...she was the biggest worry wart in the room...looking at all the pictures of skin cancer on the wall...completely freaking poor Codi out!!...We scheduled when we have to go back to get the mole removed...while we were driving Codi informed Carli that she doesn't want her coming next time :)

Then today I realized that Codi needed new tennis shoes before we go on vacation...poor kid has been cramming her feet in the same shoes for a while..and never complains (definitely doesn't get that from me)----We went to sports authority...Codi went directly to the clearance rack and found a pair in 4 minutes..half the price of normal shoes...she even threw the comment "do you want me to use my own money mommy?"......Very Very different than Carli's shopping habits!!!

I love my babies :)

4 comments:

Sandy said...

Hope you guys have a great trip to NY and DC!!!! You are going to have such a fun time!!! :)

Bill and Paige said...

LOL!! They are so sweet:) Codi definetely needs shoes for NY...she should probably just go shpping in your closet:)

CrazyRossHouse said...

take her up on it:)

kkp1220 said...

haha, she Carli is so her father's daughter;-)