Sunday, May 3, 2009

High School Reunion

Craig and I had high school reunion last night...it was kind of cool because it was a reunion for a span of about 7 different graduating classes...It was so nice to see some of the people that I have recently re-connected with through facebook :)

Of course Craig had to wear his high school football jersey for a significant amount of time :) There were probably about 250 people there...it was a great turn out!!!




Craig in his jersey with the girls




Craig and Matt Rankin


The jersey made it's way around!!

3 comments:

Bill and Paige said...

You looked HOT!!! Loved that Craig wore his jersey!!!

kkp1220 said...

Glad you had a good time!!

I already told you what Paige said;-) Craig is one lucky guy!!

Sandy said...

You do look hot!!! ;) Glad you guys had fun, those are cute pics of you guys!!! ;) P.S. I am jealous of your tan!!! I miss the warm AZ weather!!! ;)