Sunday, April 19, 2009

...yes..another volleyball tournament :)

It seems like pretty much all of my posts of the girls right now are of volleyball tournaments...I guess it is really all we do :) We had a great day yesterday!! Codi's 12 year old team had their regional tournament...every 12s team in the state. We left the house at 6:30am...and got home at 5:00pm...which really wasn't as long of a day as I expected. Her team got 3rd place out of about 45 teams!!

Codi's team had to ref...she loves to do the flip score ;)

Codi getting ready for the serve :)Yes she is a midget compared to all her teammates :)

Here is a clip of Codi getting a kill :)She is #7 :)


3 comments:

Sandy said...

You guys are volleyball maniacs!! I love it!! Way to go girls!!! I remember flipping score like it was yesterday!! LOL ;) Cute pic of the girls at the end!!

Bill and Paige said...

Love the last pic of the girls! Your volleyball days remind me of our softball days...everyweekend...all day!

kkp1220 said...

I think they are referred to as little people now;-)