Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!!!

This weekend was absolutely amazing!! No where to be!!~~~got caught up on my domestic duties (I did 14 loads of laundry)...Saturday night we went over to my sister's house so the kids could dye eggs...of course I forgot my camera...so these first pics are from my phone :(

Austin * Carli * Codi...making quite the mess with the egg dying :)


Of course a BLUE egg for Codi :_
">


Anytime Craig finally sits still~~~this is what happens :)


On Sunday we went over to my Aunt's house~~we used to always go to their house but once all of my cousins had kids it became too much~~My Aunt insisted that we all get together again...We had a lot of fun..played badminton and the kids had water balloon fights~~


I thought this was funny...as we were getting ready to go to my Aunt's...Carli wanted to curl Codi's hair...it all sounds cute and like loving sisters...lol...you should have heard them from the other room...Codi kept saying "you are hurting me!!" ...and Carli would keep saying "sit still or i'm gonna burn you"!! It was hilarious!!


Me and my chicks :)


Carli and Codi with Grammy and PaPa


Cousins :)


Austin * Cassie * Codi * Grammy * Carli


Happy Easter to all~~ we missed you Grandma and Grandpa Bauer!! (they had Diamondback tickets today:)

4 comments:

Sandy said...

Those are the cutest pictures! Love the one of Carli doing Codi's hair, she looks so happy to have her hair curled!! lol :) Glad you guys had a good weekend and a fun Easter!!

Tami said...

Glad you had a great time... we missed you next door... opening the gate and all the kids playing.

Bill and Paige said...

Still laughing at the one of Craig!!! I love it.

Love the pic of the girls doing each others hair...reminds me and my sisters!

Love the one of you with your girls...so cute!

CrazyRossHouse said...

Finally just added you to my favorites:) Hope you had a great Easter. Your girls are beautiful!