Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Whewwww!!

It has been a few crazy busy days for the Bauers....a good crazy...we went down to Tucson for the girls' volleyball tournaments...Of course, as we were halfway to Tucson I realized that I forgot my camera... :( uggg. Codi's tournament was only on Saturday and Carli's team (the one I coach) played both Saturday and Sunday. Craig headed off with Codi to her tournament all day with Craig...he kept me posted with text updates...even a picture of the whole team standing in "timeout" after one of their matches because the coach was upset they weren't talking on the court enough :) Carli's team won all their matches on Saturday...putting us in the championship round on Sunday...we lost in the final game on Sunday to an El Paso team...overall it was a good weekend :) Craig said Codi did good..I will get to watch her next tournament :) Carli had a great weekend...so far it has been pretty easy to coach her...she is working hard and really improving. Carli's team has a tournament this Sat. again...our girls are 13 and we are in a pool with 15 and 16 year olds :) I will definitely have pictures this time :)

1 comment:

Sandy said...

Yes, take some action pictures this weekend!! Way to go girls, great job out there!!! :)