Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy New Year!!

Happy New Years to everyone...this year was definitely a mellow one for Craig and I. I had my knee scoped again at on Wednesday afternoon...Craig has been quite the wonderful man nurse :) I sure he is getting tired of me bossing him around!! We sat on the couch on New Year's Eve...at midnight I noticed Craig had dozed off..I woke him up long enough to say Happy New Year :)

The kids had a great New Year's Eve party with my sister and their family...they went to midnight cosmic bowling from 10pm to 1am and then back to her house and played games until 430am!!! Crazy to think that Codi stayed up that long!!! She is still making up for lost sleep...slept in this morning til 9:30am!! Thanks again Marci and Matt!!
Kind of a dark picture...this is the kids at the bowling alley!!


I have been still hanging out on the couch...my hiney is over sitting so long and I am getting bored :( thank god for my cell phone and my itouch..and Craig!!

3 comments:

kkp1220 said...

We missed you:-(

Sandy said...

We really missed you guys, but glad that your knee is going to feel so much better now :) Looks like the girls had a great time!!! What a fun night for them!! :)

CrazyRossHouse said...

You and me both on the couch:)