Sunday, March 28, 2010

:-( Hate Goodbyes!!!

I dread this time of year :-( I don't know why it is called "good"bye...should be more like sadbye :) It is always so hard to say goodbye to the Putz family as the baseball season gets started. This years' off season was definitely longer than usually since JJ came home early with his injury. We had such a great time this year! I have posted all of the pictures from the off season...they are in complete random orders!!!

The girls had a handful of sleepovers...we actually even got Carli to spend the night at their house once recently too!!!

Taken from Gabe's B-day party!

Coloring Easter Eggs...they even hid them from each other...hopefully they found them all ;)

The always heated pool :)


New Year's Party at the Putz house...the morning after was absolutely hilarious...many funny stories...


Especially this particular story...we all got to witness Craig lay around the next day...in one spot...a completely non-productive day for him :)

Before my nap :)
In December--the 3 families headed up to the Polar Express...great memories for the kids!! Although not such great memories for Kelsey with Ethan's lack of wanting to sleep that night!!

Carli and Ethan :-) She is so good with the kids!!
Codi and Kaelyn on the train...
At Cassie's Wedding...thank goodness I found those shoes :)
The guys went on NUMEROUS ranger rides during this off-season...in fact--us Ranger widows really deserve some sort of Wife of the Year awards...we know how much fun they have and always give them the green light!!! This particular ride we took the kids out and had a camp fire to make smores...It was a perfect night in the desert :)

All the kiddos high on sugar!!

Codi feeding Ethan!!

JJ, Kelsey, Craig and I took a quick trip up to Crown King...Craig showed us all the trails :)...

Thanks for all the cool memories this off-season Kelsey!! I think I went to Fashion Square more than I had in my entire life :) You know you have created quite the shopping princess with Carli...she loves to go there with you!!! We will all miss you so much and will make sure we indulge in Hot Bagels, Ramiros, and Sweet Tomatoes in your honor!!! Can't wait to hear all the cool stories from Chicago!! Good Luck this season JJ!! Love you guys!!! xoxoxo!!

2 comments:

kkp1220 said...

Oh my gosh, what a nice post:-( I am wiping away the tears!!
Hopefully June will be here sooner than we know it and the White Sox will be in 1st place and you will have to use your sick days for the play-offs!!

xoxo

late4game said...

Hey, I vote for that!!!