Sunday, March 8, 2009

Whewwwwwwww!!

These next 4 to 5 weeks are going to be crazy busy in the Bauer house :) I am not complaining...cuz we all chose this crazy path...just stating the facts :) This week was practice for both girls Monday and Wednesday...my boys played Wednesday, Thursday and a tournament Friday and Saturday :)...Carli's team had a tournament also on Saturday (Which by the way~~they beat up on 16 and 17 yr olds and finished 2nd place so they can move up again!!) Poor Carli is at a volleyball clinic all day today too... At the same time...Craig is working every spring training baseball game that he can this year!!! We are soooooo looking forward to getting through this next week of school and volleyball so we can enjoy some time off for spring break!!
Codi and I are hanging out at home today...I get laundry and she gets a High School Musical 3 movie marathon :)

4 comments:

Sandy said...

oh my gosh you guys are busy!! I am so sad we didn't get to say goodbye :( we will miss you guys and can't wait to see you again when we get back :) tell the girls I hope they keep kicking butt in volleyball!!

kkp1220 said...

can't wait for spring break;-)

Bill and Paige said...

You are busy! I'm sure you'll take advantage of spring break and get lots of r&r!

caxline said...

it was great seeing you...thanks for fitting a visit into your busy schedule. I don't know how you do it!