Monday, March 30, 2009

Volleyball Pictures :)

The girls got their volleyball pictures back today....I had the girls take their pictures together even though they are on different teams :)...We leave Thursday morning for Anaheim..Codi will ride in a van with her teammates...and Craig is driving the van for my team...Poor guy will be in a van full with 14 girls :) He is a good daddy :). Both of the girls play Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. :) I am really hoping the Codi's team plays at the same place as Carli's...that way I can watch Codi some too :)




Codi's team photo


Carli's team photo

3 comments:

Sandy said...

Those pictures are awesome!! Love the one of the two of them together ;) Hope you guys have a great weekend, we will be cheering for you!!! Go Codi and Carli!!! :) P.S. Craig is a serious trooper for driving a van full of 14 girls!!

kkp1220 said...

I love their Jersey's. I don't know why, but they are so cute. I love they have a little bit of style while they play sports;-) Mine were always so ugly!!

I am dreading your leaving:-(

Bill and Paige said...

The pic of the girls is SO cute!!

Good luck this weekend:)