Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving :)

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving today at our house...Craig's parents, my parents, and my sister and her family...nice cozy group!! For the first time we all actually sat down at the same table to eat together...we usually do buffet style. It was nice...Poor Craig's grandma was at the end with the four kids...they had her entertained!!

Carli helping my mom peel potatos ~~Carli gets very excited to help....Notice my mom's shirt~~she takes over my kitchen and does most of the cooking...well she forgot her apron this time so she wanted to borrow an old shirt of mine while she cooked..:) kinda funny because my mom doesn't drink (I know..you are thinking how is she my mom) ;)


All of us at the table together :)


Craig took quite the nap after we ate...the kids became brave and put make-up on him as he snored :)


Craig is a hottie :)

4 comments:

kkp1220 said...

OMG!!!

Love the make-up;-)

Sandy said...

That is too funny about the make-up!! Glad you guys had a good Turkey Day!! It's always nice to be with lots of family!!!

Bill and Paige said...

OMG! That makeup is too funny! He's going to kill you when he realizes you posted that:)

Can't wait to hear about black friday!!

Carly said...

I don't know which is funnier--your mom in the budweiser shirt or Craig with make up on! ha ha!