Monday, May 9, 2011

Mother's Day 2011

We celebrated Mother's Day Sunday a little different than we have most of the time. With Craig's brother living 4 hours up north, Craig and I suggested that he and his parents meet him halfway for a late breakfast. They all met in Payson and enjoyed some much needed time together...I'm sure Craig's mom loved having both of her boys together!!

The girls and I got a few things done in the morning--they did all my laundry for me which I could get used to!!

Marci, my mom and I made a reservation for a Mother's Day Brunch---it was absolutely wonderful food and so nice to be just us hanging out!

Later in the afternoon, after both Craig and I were home from celebrating with our own moms, we loaded the girls into the truck and headed to the mall :-). After hooking up my new iphone (mother's day gift :-), we walked the mall, Carli made out with a new pair of shoes that Craig insisted on buying (i love when he is in these moods)---we had pizza right there at the mall, followed by Dairy Queen! Thank goodness mother's day is only once a year, all I did was eat!!!


The Bauer Four in Payson :-)


One lucky mom!!


I feel like the picture above of me and my girls is just a preview for something like this one below!! My mom and sister are both amazing mothers!!!

3 comments:

Bill and Paige said...

happy mother's day! you look fantastic!!

love that carli got a new pair of shoes :)

kkp1220 said...

Glad you had a great day;-0 You deserve it

backcountrybelle said...

Great day for all of you! I love when Vic is in buying moods too! It's so much more fun that way.
xoxo