Wednesday, December 15, 2010

First Semester Over!!

It is so amazing that we are already hitting the end of of the first semester of school...the halfway point!!! It has been a great semester...especially having Carli with me along the ride every morning to school!! I anticipated me having to drag her out of bed every morning since high school starts so much earlier than grade school...That hasn't been the case...she wakes up on her own, usually before me and is ready to go when I am :-). She has really enjoyed being in high school and has done a great job surrounding herself with great friends!! It is kind of sad that my first hour with her in it will be ending tomorrow!! :-(

Some of the girls in my first hour with Carli :-)


I had interesting conversation with this group today...most of it involved taking care of nose bleeds with tampons...a few of them had to try it for themselves...I am not sure why the pad ended up on one kids' forehead!!! Is this what we call a bonding moment?? :-)This is one of the many reminders of why we teach...great kids!!

No comments: