Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Happy 17th Craig!!!

Today is Craig and I's 17th Wedding Anniversary...I remember when I was younger and my parents celebrated anniversaries like these...I remember thinking they were old...I wonder if Carli and Codi think the same thing!!! We met 26 years ago our junior year in high school. Nine years after meeting...we were married on a beautiful January evening!! Here's to several hand fulls of more anniversaries!! Love you Craig!!!

Senior Prom :)


January 23rd...a few years back!!


2010 :)

4 comments:

kkp1220 said...

Oh My!!!
congrats. Wish we were there to help celebrate. Congrats. Such an inspiration;-0
Miss you and see you tomorrow.
P.S. You both look hot in the most current picture;-0

Tami said...

Wow how time flies....you looked so young 17 years ago!!! With that said you look GREAT today!!!
Congratulations :-)

Sandy said...

Happy Anniversary you guys!! Those are GREAT pictures!! You guys look amazing, what a hot couple!! :)

Bill and Paige said...

Happy Anniversary!! I'm loving those pictures:)