Thursday, December 31, 2009

Christmas Break Fun

This last week over Christmas Break the girls had a sleepover with the twins and Codi's friend Victoria. The girls did a fashion show in the hallway...Codi/Victori/Kaelyn/and Lauren put on outfits of Codi's :) Carli was the photographer!!

Codi on the runway!


Victoria (such a ham!!)


Lauren was not about to change her clothes but was still a good sport!


Kaelyn striking a pose!
On Tuesday both of the girls had a volleyball tournament in Queen Creek. It was a great family day! Since I am coaching Codi's team this year, most of my pictures will be of Carli playing...last year I had mostly pictures of Codi playing!! Carli's team ended up winning the tournament. My team (Codi's) got 3rd which was good considering we were the only 13 year old team!!



Kayla and Carli after winning!


Carli's team


My lone picture of Codi from the day :(



The faithful Grandparents!!!

3 comments:

kkp1220 said...

I didn't hear about your fashion show;-0
Looks like fun!! thanks for watching them. Maybe once more before school starts back up;-p

Bill and Paige said...

love the fashion show! lauren looks so cute:)

can't wait to see the girls play in CO!!

late4game said...

Happy New Year, Cari and Craig. I hope Craig didn't miss too much of the party!!!! See you soon.