Sunday, February 15, 2009

A Week of Catching Up :)

It has been over a week since I have posted...and we have done a lot of fun things ;)
1. The Lion King!!

Last Sunday we went with Kelsey and the girls to the Broadway Production of the Lion King...she was able to get tickets at the last minute (xoxo) :) It was AMAZING!! I had goose bumps throughout the show!! The girls really loved it and loved to watch the trance look on the twins faces!!! Thank you so much Kelsey!!!

We went to lunch at Applebees first :)


It was a rainy day and the twins insisted on using their umbrellas to the car (the sun was out at this point ;)




2. Baby Shower :)

On Friday night we had a baby shower for Kelsey...I wouldn't call it your normal baby shower...It was a great time to get everyone together one more time before the JJ jr. arrives :) We played Cranium...which I know isn't something you normally do at a baby shower :)...it was a small group which made it fun :)


Sandy*Marci*Peggy*Kelsey*Emily*Cari*Carly


Carly acting out her "Trojan Horse"--yes...you can imagine how she acted out Trojan!!
It was a good time...we are all excited to see baby Putz in his brown leather bomber jacket!!!

3. On Saturday...Codi had a volleyball tournament...she played great and her team got 1st place!!

Codi serving :)




Celebrating the great day!!

...:) I am all caught up!! :) We are SO glad it is a 3 day weekend thanks to President's Day!!!

4 comments:

kkp1220 said...

I love the striped uniforms. They are so trendy and stylish;-)

Bill and Paige said...

I like the uniforms too!

Okay, so I have to admit...I got a little scared when you said JJ jr:) The last thing this world needs is another JJ:) Let's hope he has more Kollen than Putz in him:)

PS...love you "chicks chiming in" :)

Sandy said...

Way to go Codi!! Yes, your uni's are so stylish, I love 'em!! I had a great time at the shower, that was a lot of fun, we need to make a girl game night like that more often!! :) Have fun on your day off!!

caxline said...

I am so jealous of all the fun things you do with my sister!!! You got to hang out with my mom too!